Everyone always asks, "Do you miss being pg?" or they will tell you close to the end that you will. I always thought, especially towards the end... NO WAY! I was so uncomfortable, sick of being home, and ready to sleep.
Well I've gained 2 of the 3... I'm still ready to sleep but that won't come for a while right? What when she is 18? :)
But the truth is, I miss being pg. I miss it being just her and I. I miss feeling her jab me in the ribs no matter how much it hurt. And I selfishly have to admit I miss me time, and J and me time, and Chester and me time.
But would I trade it for my pretty princess? NO WAY!!!
I can't believe she'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. Honestly where have the past 4 weeks gone??
This week has been trying. She's been fussy- we are trying new things for constipation. I found out I have to look for a new job bc old job only wants me back part time and we just can't swing that. The upside to the week is that night before last she slept for almost 5 hours (of course she sleeps with us) and today she FELL ASLEEP IN HER CRIB. I had to go in 2-3 times to put her paci back in but she fell asleep with NO ONE HOLDING HER!! I felt like a good mom today!
And I caught the cutest face and her pretty blue eyes!! They should be up top! I've updated our family share site too for those who have the address and password!!




No comments:
Post a Comment