It's hit me the past few days that I love to watch Hannah sleep. I mean I've always known this but the past few days she's actually fallen asleep while I was holding her/rocking her. I just want to hold her and stare at her but I know she needs to sleep in her own bed.
but I just don't want to put her down!
It makes me sad how big she is getting so fast! Its crazy! Today she did REALLY well with her oatmeal! I was incredible happy!
We are starting veggies in a week!
Not much else is going on here! The new job is great, J is busy and I've talked him into get a very small (like thing 6 inch deep) pool for Hannah and I to play in this summer! I figure I can sit her in her bumbo (which her chubby legs BARELY fit into!) and we can kick our fit and play. She LOVES to kick and splash in the bathtub!
That is about all our exciting news for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
yay for pools for the summer!! I can't wait to hear how she does with veggies :)
Post a Comment