Telling friends that I don't talk to on a daily basis, let alone a weekly basis. But regardless they are some close friends. I've known them it seems like forever.
I'm nervous. I'm meeting up with a few friends tomorrow that don't know!!!!
I'm kinda hoping they just ask 'so whats been goin on? when are ya'll starting a family?" (bc thats the next question after marriage!) Then I can just say "well...." instead of bringing it up! I dont know how to bring it up!!!
I am worried they won't be happy for us, think we're too young, etc. But then again they are entitled to their opinion and if they aren't happy for us then they aren't as true of friends as we thought right?
I wasn't going to tell until 12 weeks-13 weeks. But I hate to not tell someone and it get around to them that I was keeping a secret! Especially from people who mean something to me!
So after these friends know I think that makes maybe 1 "sister and friend" who doesn't know that I need to tell.....
In other news. J has finished his "daddy" book already!!! WOW! We just got it Saturday! I'm still short a book that I cannot find at any bookstore!!
I took belly shots last night! LOL and stuck them next to me LMP 4 weeks photo. There really isn't that much difference except for a nasty bloat, and I mean nasty. EWWW!! I started an Apple Photo book like many of our others... I had to choose between making it pink or blue.... I chose pink, of course I can go back and change it!
Ive been reading online today about all this 1st trimester screening they do to check for odds for downs and such. It makes me so nervous. I think I'm going to start researching it!!
In good news, and I'm way ahead of myself, I found a "mommy & me" yoga class for after Lovebug is here! Its about 20 miles away but I think it would be so much fun. I've also been researching some daycares just to see whats out there. not totally sure yet if we'll be sending LB to daycare of if I'll be staying home. Or we may do a part-time thing!
... lunch is coming back up... yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment