Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nursery Progess, etc.


I'm not good at artsy photos but I thought this was funny!


Of course pup had to get in on the picture taking!
I was having fun with my new camera.


Tall dresser, clothes dresser to your right as you walk in! Its full of clothes already!
Of course baby girl has some teddy bears! And a bunny! And my teddy bear (24 years old) is in the box with a stuffed animal hubby gave me when we were dating and lived in separate states! To the left of the dresser is a stroller. Its not the travel system stroller its a stroller that was recommended to me. Its just a base that the carseat sits on top of. Much lighter than the regular one and takes up less room!


Our closet! (to the left of the 'changing table') This is an achievement for us this weekend! It was a mess! Boxes and junk everywhere. I still have to find a box for the bottom shelf (movies) and some other random things (like Christmas items) but this is a big improvement!!
Now just don't look at our OTHER closets! :)
Oh did I mention that all of those stuffed animals are mine that I found in a box!!!



Here is our "changing table" & our lovely swing-- that I'm in love with and sure hope Hannah is in love with too! If not--- what a waste of money! Not sure what we'll do with this dresser. Right now its storing a few medium sized boxed items in the door part and sheets, burp cloths, recieving blankets and diapers in the drawers. Oh and yes the cute baskets on top have things in them! Diapers, misc items such as Mylicon, paci's, and then TOYS!


As you walk into the room this is the crib. Not shown here is the twin sized bed we will be leaving in the room for the time being. I think it'll be useful, and if its not we'll move it into our office/4th bedroom. I FINALLY found the brown bedding set and pink & white sheets for the twin bed! Now just waiting on payday to get those! We'll make it look like a daybed!



1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! Thanks for showing the room so far! I know it will look great in no time!