Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holy Hiccups Hannah

Look at me! Look at me! I'm updating!!

I know I am super bad at updating! I try at work but there seems to always be something going on once I try, then I get home and all I want to do is be lazy!

First off let me say it looks as though we've settled on a first name, Hannah!!! This wasn't my favorite to begin with but the more I said it, the more we talked about , the more I rubbed my tummy talking to "Hannah" it just seemed to fit! Now on to the middle name.....

We've had a check up since the last time I checked in. All is going well. Hannah's heartbeat was a strong 160! Wow! I got nervous at first bc she didn't find it, but like always she has to go way over to the left to find her heartbeat! I don't know why that is! We've tried a home doppler but can't get much other than static on it. It kinda stinks! I think after our next check up I'll try and use it again, it wasn't expensive so who knows--- we may not find anything at all! We also found out I'm up 5 lbs. Yeah the check up was about 3-4 weeks ago--- so 5lbs in like 24 weeks! I just can't believe it! Apparently thats okay! She said "the less you gain-- the less you have to take off after" True true, as long as miss priss is doing okay.

Her movements have become more noticeable, and sometimes I drink OJ or eat something sweet on purpose just so I can be selfish and feel her move! She was doing sumersaults for a few weeks there, haven't really felt those this week. This week its the HICCUPS!! EVERYDAY! The other night she got them as I was trying to fall asleep! It was the weirdest and neatest thing ever!!!

This weekend is our first shower!!! I am excited, excited to see people I haven't seen in a while! YIPPIE!! and excited to go home!!

I have to cut this short because my boss is wanting some help!

3 comments:

Jen said...

It's about time!

Jen said...

I read that babies move more at night because your movement during the day lulls them to sleep. Is that true for you? Before too long, Hannah will be kicking you nonstop!

Jen said...

Did I ever tell you how great it was to see you this last weekend? Because it was great!