Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blessed.











We have been a busy family!








We spent a few weekends ago in Stillwater for homecoming. That was great! It was real nice to be back there, it is different.








I didn't get a chance to update this past week. Not much went on.








This week we celebrated fall and Halloween. Hannah looked adorable! Grandma came into town to see her, (us) and stayed with Hannah one night while we went to football. She sure loves the Hannah.








H is crawling on her knees now. Its great! But at the same time she is in to Everything! Here I am wanting her to walk around, but do I really want that?








Her teeth are still coming in. The bottoms are pretty much in, the top front 2 are bothering her.








We are waiting on her flu booster this week. Hopefully they get their shipment in before Tuesday since I have the day off. We missed the H1N1 clinic because everyone was so busy, hopefully the pedi will get that too.








J and I are looking forward to T-giving. ( We are on vacay!) Our plans have been up in the air. We were going to go to Branson, Bville, family wants us to fly up to CO. I would love to do that but honestly do not want to fly with H at the moment!








This week will be a busy one with our work schedules, and football to wrap up the week. Looking forward to our vacation!

No comments: