Yes, that is my baby standing up in her crib. And yes... she did that all by herself.
So many things seemed to have happened this week that I think it is better if I bullet point it all.
-New sippy cups
-Mega crawler
-Veteran's Day
-Hannah learned how to punch the water cooler button @ daycare
-Standing up
-Family in town
-Christmas shopping
-Matching Christmas pjs
-Sleeping in
-Hannah waking up at 1am
-New juices
-Dinner with a friend
-Organizing
-Cleaning
Like I said, busy week. I hit the highlights.... now let me elaborate!
Mega crawler-Hannah is crawling on all fours now, no stomach crawling. And at the most random times she will take off in like a sprint crawl! Apparently last night while we were at the football game she was chasing the dogs around the living room.
Family in town/organizing- This weekend we had family in town. I love when they come in! They let us sleep in the mornings, if we can... I was still up early one mornining and they help us with things around the house. This time we tackled the task of organizing our kitchen cabinets! They are all ready for company for the holidays!
Standing up- as you see in the photo Hannah is standing up on her own. J and I noticed this one night when she yelled from the living room something about Hannah. I rushed out thinking something was wrong... but she was just standing up in her crib. Something we have never seen her do at home. She has been doing it a lot this weekend. She has problems standing up , pulling up rather, on some things but she is getting there. She shifted her weight tonight from one thing to hang on to another that was on her other side! wow!! Walking soon? Are we ready for that?
Matching pjs- I have been looking for matching Christmas pjs for a while. I did not want to spend a ton of money on it though. So I went on the hunt for red sweatpants for all of us. It took about 3 weeks for me to find red pants for myself but I finally did this week! Jeremy already has red shorts so we are not going to make him wear pants! I will be making us reindeer shirts that match. YES I WILL BE THAT MOM!
That is the rundown on the week! This week is going to be fabulous because we have 5 days until vacation!!!
I will leave you with some photos to enjoy.

This is Hannah's new thing. Now that she can pull up she chews on her crib!





1 comment:
Yep, you celebrate all their achievements! My baby is two now, so she amazes me everyday!
Post a Comment