
We have survived Christmas! Hannah's 1st! It was so great! She even got a white Chrismtas. Although I wasn't too excited about the snow, and she didn't even notice it- I have to admit it was pretty!
We started out with Christmas Eve service at church, it was fun. Hannah joined in singing "Joy to the World"! It was pretty funny and so stinkin cute!
After that we came home, got her ready for bed and the rest of us did our Christmas presents that night so we could focus on Hannah on Christmas day.
She slept in pretty well since she was sick. I thought maybe she would try and open the presents but she didn't too much. She just wanted to eat the paper. She got some really neat things and I am looking forward to next year.. It will be even crazier!
Here is a photo of all of us in our family pjs!




No comments:
Post a Comment