My punkin head is 11 months old!
Every Sunday I think to myself... "Need to update the blog."
Never do...
It just seems like its been so busy. Outta town for Thanksgiving, we were on vacation and of course Hannah got sick then ALL of us got sick. Then came the start of the Christmas craziness. Schedules changing, shopping, more getting sick!

The Sunday after Thanksgiving 11/29 we had Hannah dedicated at church! I thought she looked so cute, she looks like a mess here! :) Special day for us!
We had our first Christmas to go to this weekend! And it was Hannah's first time with a lot of her cousins where she was mobile! Boy was that interesting! Brody, older than her by probably 4 months is smaller than her! Of course! They sat down in front of each other and Hannah kept pulling his pacifier out of his mouth! She wanted of course what wasn't hers. Then over to see Ella @ her 1st bday party yesterday, again, Hannah is bigger than her! But it was soo cute! Big sister Claire liked Hannah, she sat down next to her and played with her hair! It was adorable! Can't wait to see them soon hopefully! We didn't get to spend nearly enough time there. And when Hannah can walk with Ella, watch out world!
She is also a temper tantrum thrower and I don't know how to fix it. She's been told NO, and is told No on a daily basis. I guess its just something we will go through until she truly understands.
She eats her crib too! I need to remind myself to take a photo of her crib where she has chewed her crib! It is just nuts!
I'll have to go find her Christmas photo from yesterday. She didn't know what to do with the wrapping paper on the gifts, but once it was off she decided to eat it! Go figure! She will eat wrapping paper but I can't get her to eat smushed (smooshed, smashed...) bananas or carrots!
Suggestions on that?




No comments:
Post a Comment