Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I just heard the sweetest thing..

One of my favorite co-workers, who has 2 DARLING grandchildren (with one on the way) was telling me about what the kids get for Christmas.

Since birth the kids have recieved 3 gifts from their parents to resemble the 3 wisemen from the bible. They kids each get a present they want, a present they need and then one thats a suprise!

I think this is the cutest thing! I had to write it down somewhere so I would remember! I think that we might have to "borrow" this idea from her! She made the point to that it works for them because of course the kids get SPOILED by all the grandparents, and that is EXACTLY how it will be in our family! The in-laws want grandchildren so bad that I can just see them spoiling them rotten (especially if its a girl!!)

How fun!!

No comments: