I never thought it would come so I can't say thats its an annoying 2WW! Don't get me wrong I'm very very happy that its hear. I *knew* I wasn't just feeling weird things going on my with body!! Odd thing is I never got a peak on my monitor or a + OPK. But then again, I haven't gotten either one of those before, so why would I now?
I'm very nervous about this 2WW. I'm nervous and terrified because I want this to be it SO badly (just like every other woman I'm sure) my reasons?...
We had good BD timing, why can't it be that easy?
I want to join in all the pg fun w/ my girlfriends
DH and I are ready for that great addition to the family
IL's are SO ready for a grandbaby
I love September!!! and that would be dear baby's EDD
I just want to bring a miracle into this world!!
Of course I have other reasons and I'm sure other feelings will come up over the next 10 days that are in the 2WW.
I'm just happy to be here, but back to the being terrified! I have my dr's appt on Monday to check my progesterone levels. We'll see what they find out, but what about next cycle? What if I don't ovulate and have another 60+ day cycle? That really scares me! I have to tell myself to calm down and to take this one day at a time! With the help of some great friends I sure hope this goes by gracefully!
As for testing, I'm at least holding out till 12dpo. I want to wait till 14 but I dont think I have the will power. If my temps are dropping at 12dpo then I will probably wait it out and not waste the money! I've decided to give DH the HPT's to hide until 12dpo, we are putting a special calendar up on the fridge w/ a chart that I can fill in each day for him to look at. I'm sure I'll have to explain everything to him tonight!
I hope to update at least every other day with any symptoms or "phantom symptoms" that I may be having!
A great friend once told me "God is in control" and that is just what I have to remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment