2WW of my own kind..
I’d much rather be waiting to test to see if we were pregnant rather than waiting for lovely AF to come! I say that now right? Last day of Provera was Friday, and I guess I just assume that I’ll start AF today because its day 4 after my last pill- and well, thats when I’ve started the past 2 cycles. I know that this won’t happen, because I want it to.
In other news, its been a great 24 hours! My workout felt good yesterday. I actually felt like I did something good! I may have found a routine to get into, finally after like 3 months! I know I hate working out, in my head, and I’m lazy and won’t get up the extra 30 minutes in the morning to do pilates but after working out in the evenings I feel great! Now its just modifying the eating, which is going to be hard this week with all the baseball we have going on!
To continue the great 24 hours, my friend Holly got her BFP! After her 1st one and the loss I am so happy for her! I sure hope that this bean sticks, and sticks well!! I’m so happy for her. Then KU won the national championship game! hooray! I didn’t stay up to watch, but DH kept me up with all his yelling at the TV!
The next best news came today! My best friend, old roomate, and maid of honor is buying a house! They have been looking for a little while now and had one fall out bc the seller wouldn’t budge on the price! This one was reasonable enough to understand today’s market and after countering a few times they’ve reached a deal! I am so incredibly happy for them and can’t wait to visit! Next thing on their list, baby!?!
We start Clomid this cycle. I have mixed feelings and emotions about it all. On one hand I just want it to work. I want to ovulate. Of course I want to ovulate, have great timing, and be pregnant. But I’d settle for knowing that the Clomid actually works! On the other hand I just really want to be a mommy. The longing to be a mother and to call DH “Dad” to something other than the dog has gotten very strong these past few weeks and days. I know we’ll be blessed someday with the news of being pregnant.
Thats that, more waiting around, and hopefully I’ll get better at updating.
Today I’m thankful for the friends that I have and the secrets, triumphs and smiles we share.
Posted in
Finally, an answer!
March 4, 2008 I finally feel like we are getting somewhere! The doctor called to confirm my HSG test results from Friday! We are all open! Thank you Jesus for something positive out of these last 6 months! So that means Cycle #5 will be my first Clomid cycle! I just hope and pray that AF could come naturally this month! I told J that I think that would make me more happy than anything! Just to have something “normal” thats unmedicated! The last 2 cycles have been medically induced and I’m almost 95% sure that this one will be too. It just throws me for a loop every time.
In the meantime I’m trying to find other things to help with this TTC’ing. I used to feel totally weird about meditation or anything of that sort but I’m totally looking into it now. I’ve found some Cd’s for a natural cycle and for a medicated one! I am thinking why not try? TTC can be so stressful that if anything it could at least help me calm down when I get so frustrated with all of this!
I can’t help but still feel scared, even if I start Provera CD35 it could take 24 days from that day to get AF. Thats still a 60+ day cycle! All I can do is hope and pray that it does what it normally does in the time frame I usually have, which is starting 4 days after my last 10 day pill. So what maybe I could actually have a cycle less than 50 days! I haven’t had that since SEPTEMBER!
In the meantime, I’m totally concentrating on losing some of this weight before getting pg, I mean I might as well kick into high gear just in case it happens soon, and if not then I’m well on a way to hopefully some good weight loss.
We are just so ready for that next step in our lives! We are doing well in our finance class and learning so much the only thing I would like to have done right now before actually getting pg is trading the car in and buying something that we can pay cash for so we can save that $400 a month for those 9 months! I’m just ready to be a mom, to someone other than our spoiled pooch (whom I adore don’t get me wrong). I want to be a young mom, maybe because my mom was? I don’t know!
At least I finally feel like there is some progress, at least for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment