Is that you? I really don't know bc I've never experienced it before! I had a horrible night last night! Since becoming pg I've lost the ability to sleep in until my alarm goes off... I've lost the ability to sleep through the night, and no its not the bathroom breaks that wake me up! I don't know what it is!
This morning I woke up at like 2:30 burning up! I know its partly hormones but its also the fact that my lovely hubby has decided to sleep in the MIDDLE of the bed, right next to me, and he's a big guy so he radiates a lot of heat! I could not get him to move! I tried to lay down in the living room but the couch wasn't working and it was warmer in there than in the bedroom! So back to bed I go and toss and turn, around 3:45 I decided that was it! I was going to get SOME sleep, so I took my Tylenol PM. Probably not the best idea, I've been groggy all day.
Around 4, before I ever got back to sleep my stomach started KILLING me, I really thought I was going to have to make a mad dash for the bathroom. Luckily I fell asleep. But the sickness would return right before I left for work! Thankfully my toast did the trick!
My cramps seem to be much better this week. Thank you Lord so much for that! They really freaked me out last week. They are still there, and still freak me out when I notice them (like right now....) but I'm hoping it means everything is going great!
My face... this has been the hardest thing for me the past few days. I look like I did when I was 13! however, a dear friend sent me the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy and it mentioned in there that looking like a zit-faced 13 year old is pretty common for the 1st few months while your hormones go nuts in your body! My mom said her faced cleared up when she was pg and I've read that you can have the opposite effect during pregnancy than you did TTC (so clear faced ladies may break out in pg, and not so clear faced may have the best complexion they've ever had while pg) I'm trying not to worry about it, it had me in tears Saturday night but my loving hubby made sure to tell me that "I think you pretty and so does the puppy" LOL :) I'm coping with it at the moment, but going to ask my dr when I can start taking my antibiotics again.
I have my big blood draw tomorrow. YUCK! Which means I've gotta get up early and down tons of water so I'm not all dry in my veins like the last time! I don't want to be stuck for no reason!
Friday is the 1st BIG day! We have our U/S. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. You can't help but wonder will we be able to see/hear the heartbeat, will there be 1 or 2? Will everything be okay? I doubt we'll be able to see or hear the heartbeat because I'm anywhere from 5w3d today to 6w0d. One based on AF (the 6w) and the other based on ovulation. So I'll either be 5w5d or 6w2d at the time of the U/S. They say the heart starts beating 6-7 weeks and some women are lucky enough to at least see it by then.
I've developed a craving for french fries. Which is NOT good! I could go for some chili cheese fries of just Joes cheese fries right now! But I think I'll either have my fat free popcorn or maybe when I get home have an orange or those yummy peaches! I did a "suggested weight gain" survey on babyfit and it says I'm obese! :( and that they can't suggest anything, that I need to consult my dr! AHHH!! I'm going to be stepping up my walking from 3 days to 5 days and making sure I'm eating more protein, especially in the AM and more fruits and veggies since they are starting to look so good! But a dear friend who recently had her baby boy "sat" me down and had a chat (via AIM) and said don't worry about the weight, just make sure you are eating the right things. Its more important to have a healthy baby than to worry about what you weight (in some regards of course) we don't want gestational diabetes or anything! She gained weight in her pg, more than she said she would have liked probably, but she has a beautiful baby to show for it and she's a beautiful mom.
Thats the update for this week. I'm happy for the long weekend. I am going to do some maternity pant shopping on Monday, my work pants are getting rather uncomfortable, just a few pairs from this bloating, especially by the end of the day!!
Love you BFF!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
YAY!!!! I'm doing a little happy dance in my chair at work! I hope that you start to sleep better, otherwise this will be a long 7.5 more months!!
Since I've gone off BC, my face is getting worse. I've been fortunate to never have really bad skin, but it's starting to get there. Are you allowed to drink water before the blood draws? Sometimes you're not supposed to eat or drink anything after midnight; I'd hate for you to get there and not be able to draw the blood! Otherwise, drink til you can hardly drink anymore, it will help with the draw lots!!
What time Friday?
Ok, apparently your blog is getting suspicios of me. My "word verification" is 8 letters long!! Most of the time it's only like 6, the last one was 7 now this one!!
Post a Comment