Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm Proud of Myself

I talked myself out of testing this morning. I'm only 9dpo so it was totally ridiculous to do it anyway! I think it helped that I was just too tired to PIAC too! HAHA!

4 more days till 14DPO. I've told myself that I can test anytime after 10DPO. I have 4 tests in the house. I'm going to try and NOT test tomorrow! I'm going to try and hold out as long as possible. I told myself yesterday I would test either Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or wait and test Wednesday, Friday, and if no AF on Monday then Monday. As much as I want to test on Mothers Day, my dear BFF has a good point! I would be so upset if it came back stark white!

I've had several people asking me, mostly my online friends, if this is it or how I'm feeling about it. I dont know. I really don't. I just can't wrap my head around it yet. As I explained it before my heart says this is it and we are finally pg, but my head says "Honey, don't get your hopes up. Can you really expect something to work the 1st try (1st round of Clomid)?" I'm wishy-washy!

I need to be banned from all pregnancy sites and TTC sites! They are making me nuts and people keep telling me how great my chart looks!

As far as symptoms go.. I dont know what to call a symptom or just a headache, or a "gassy stomach" from something I ate as opposed to cramps? It's all so confusing! i've had cramps on and off since Sunday, today I'm not noticing them. I'm thinking, implantations? But no temp drop, which I guess isn't required!

In other news, my friend will be holding a beautiful baby boy sometime between now and next Sunday. She's already dialating and is scheulded for induction next Thursday. Its so funny to think that could be me! She got pg about the time we started trying, maybe 2-3 before! its nuts! I'm so happy for her! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Thats all for now!

BFF if you are reading this, I'll be thinking about you at 1:00pm today! I hope all goes okay! Miss You!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think it's 1pm on Friday now.

I am so thinking about you during these past couple of weeks and through this coming weekend, it's ridiculous!!! I just know that whatever comes from this cycle, you are going to be ok. You are going to take a deep breath then begin whatever the next steps are. That's just how you are! You are such an amazing and positive person! Love you! Miss you too!