Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm In Love

With you Lovebug!

Baby "Lovebug" S. has had his/her 1st photo!!



Everything went well today. It looks like I am measuring 5w5d, which would be right on target from my ovulation day. So thats pretty cool if I must say so! :)

We have another U/S scheduled for next week to hopefully at least be able to see a heartbeat, if not hear it.

We ARE only expecting 1! I was secretly hoping for 2! but having 1 happy and healthy baby is just find with me!! And J!!!!

M/S has set in. Not to bed yet though! and I feel like I could eat ALL THE TIME! I ate a small bowl of cereal this morning at like 715, by 8:45 I had to have my applesauce bc tummy was growling and feeling a little sick, had to have a small snack popcorn at 10 and really hungry again at 11! I'm sitting her now ready for snack but I don't have one!!!

I'm super happy for a long weekend!!!

3 comments:

wedbliss5 said...

Hang in there! The m/s phase SUCKS and there will be days you'll think it will never end, but you'll blink at be at 20 weeks without knowing it.

Jen said...

Yay Lovebug!!!

Jen said...

Ok, a whole week has passed!!