Its amazing how much I've changed in the past year, year and a half! Let me re-phrase, its almost disgusting! I found a picture at work today of our support staff team from probably over a year ago, and yes that includes me. I actually had a jaw bone and a defined chin. I looked at myself in the mirror and I don't anymore! My face is so round!
Its my own fault! I got way to comfortable in married life and let myself go and now, happily, I won't be losing weight anytime soon!
I'll gladly gain weight for this baby but I'm come to realization that I've gotta eat better now more than ever, because I AM growing another human being!
Thats my whine for today. I know its my own fault for letting myself get this way and sometimes I feel better about myself than other days
Ho Hum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Remember, there is no "requirement" that says you MUST gain weight to have a healthy pregnancy! You just have to be healthy. For most, that is gaining weight, but that is anywhere from 5 pounds to lots more! If you only gain 5, think about all the weight you will lose after the baby!
Love you!
Post a Comment