It's raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring.....
Or rather I wish I could be snoring! The combination of having something stuck in your eye, being tired and having it rain cats and dogs make you want to go back to bed! I'm there! Can I lay on the couch at work? I mean no one is here!
As long as it doesn't turn into a tornado or hail... I'm ok!
You read the title right. Another H! Yippie for me! Come on peak! I know you can make your appearance and when you do I think I might just have to cry! I mean really! I've never seen that little eggie pop up before! Either I'll cry or scream, maybe both! And I'll for SURE be taking a pic of it! Although, sad, my line today on the test looked lighter than yesterdays. Maybe its because yesterdays was dry when I looked this morning and of course todays was not.
IT'S HAILING!!! NOOOOOO!!! Pea sized though!
In other good news I have my 1st dermatologist appt tomorrow! Yip! And wouldn't you know it today is the 1st day in a long time that my face as been semi-clear! hmmm!
I bet you are wondering what the 8 months thing is. Well... we will hit the 8 months mark of TTC tomorrow. I can't believe that. Time really does fly when you are wrapped up in TTC, seems like just yesterday it was August and we were talking about starting a family. I don't think either of imagined , really, that after 8 months we wouldn't be close to having a fun addition to the family. I've come to be okay with it though. I go through my days of frustration. But we've enjoyed the past 8 months. I mean of course we've been able to do things that we won't probably when we have kids and we've enjoyed our time "alone". I think we've both grown too. We know now, as we have always but it seems to sink in more now, that God is playing this thing out. He knows exactly whats going to happen and as hard as it is to admit sometimes he's totally in control of it! We can time things, and test and take meds but in the end its all Him.
I guess the grand question today is, is our time around the corner? Are the meds working like they are supposed to? We'll know for sure next Wednesday!
Today I am thankful for this TTC journey... because its brought me closer to my hubby, closer to our families, I've found inspiration in people I don't even know, I've had great friends to encourage me, I've got friends who will have babies soon who I'll be able to turn to for advice and because all in all it's made me put my trust in Him more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope that you didn't get any hail damage. I saw on Today that OK got golf ball sized hail yesterday!
I can't believe it's been 8 months either. I'm glad that you can look back so far and find all the positives! That's why I love you so much!!
Post a Comment