Is it Sunday already? And do I have to go back to work tomorrow, really?
On a random note, I think my wisdom teeth are finally starting to drop. My mouth is hurting really bad at the moment! Please go away! I don't want to deal with this right now!
The weekend was fun, what were the Highs and what were the Lows? :) Well the highs were having the fam in town and it being beautiful! The g-rents and dog came to town Friday night and we went to grab some dinner while the rest of the family went to baseball, it was just too cold to spend 3 hours out there with hubby and gramps being sick! Neither of them need to get sick again! I was so tired Friday after working by myself and staying late for my boss that I was ready for bed by 10! Saturday we got up, worked in the yard and then did some shopping! Of course! :) We also found some flowers to put in pots and got those in this weekend, as well as getting the flower bed free from weeds and new mulch down! Although we haven't tackled actually putting flowers in the flower beds yet! Maybe next weekend??
My biggest accomplishment of the weekend? We got ALL our china (yes from the wedding almost 2 years ago) put up! Of course that meant moving and rearranging a ton of stuff but the hall closet and the spare bedroom closet (the one that will sometime hopefully be used a nursery) are now clean and organized! I even used my handy little label maker! I LOVE THAT THING! If I could afford to buy a container for EVERYTHING I would and would label it! I feel very happy that those 2 are done, the other closet isn't bad, the biggest chore now is MY closet! ugh! Another weekend!
The Lows? Well just that... I'm sick of seeing LOWS!!! (on the CBEFM that is) I know that Clomid outcomes can vary, I could ovulate on time, I could ovulate even as late as CD30. That would be great, seeing as how I'm not on my own or at least not until 2 months have passed and lets face it, thats just frustrating. BUT seeing as how I'm 12 days into this cycle I don't think I'm going to be ovulating when my doctor wants me to, which would be sometime between CD13-17. Maybe I will? I am trying not to get bummed out about it that I'm still reading Lows, but its like hard-core lows! Like there isn't even a HINT of a second line there! It'll happen when it happens right?
Today more than ever, at least more than the past several months, I want to be a mom. Maybe its all the Nesting and wathing JUNO?
Today I'm thankful for my great family and for lazy Sunday afternoons with my honey and pup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Hun,
I wish that your high list was higher and your low list didn't exist! That stinks that your teeth are starting to bother you. What kinds of flowers did you get? Yay for getting all the china put away!! There were boxes of it when we were there! Keep me updated on those OPKs!
Did you just love Juno!?! We did! I cried at the theater.
Post a Comment