Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Vacation?
100 days till vacation!
I only know this because we are leaving the day the Olympics start and they said today on the news how many days till then!
In other news, FF is showing OVULATION!!!!! There's been some discrepancy on the day. I had it as Monday and it put it at Sunday today! and other ppl think it was Saturday. EITHER WAY, I know I O'd!
For those who keep up with me I'll be testing sometime before May 11th (Mother's Day) but FF has set my test date as May 13th. You'll be hearing either way and I imagine if its a BFN I'll be on Clomid again next cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ok, here are my honest, just being a friend thoughts.
If it says that yrou test date is May 13, don't test earlier than that! Other months, I'd say test ever day that might stand a chance, but Mother's Day isn't every month. It's this month. I really would be sad if you got a BFN and were really sad. Maybe you test that day with BFN, but two days later you were BFP!? Would it be worth being upset and sad on Mother's Day?
That's just some friend advice. My almost-a-sister advice says test because you're probably pregnant anyways. I love you, Jen, and I'm praying that this is the lucky month!
Blogger to blogger - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is YOUR MONTH!
Hey, I forgot to ask you where you are going for vacation! What's planned?
I saw a commercial today for the olympics (99 days left) and I know that I will think of you every time I hear an update!!
Post a Comment