Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I want to get away.....



I want to go back to NY! If I was a millionaire I would get myself a plane and fly up just whenever I wanted, just for a day to shop and eat and see some shows! Heck, if I was a millionaire I would buy a place like a "vacation home"!!


I'm so sick of headaches! Gahhhh!!!


Not much to report today.

CD 15 and holding strong. I just want this headache to go away! Maybe lunch will help!
Bloodwork is a week from today, I can't remember what time! I better check!

My temp went down a bit this morning, I don't know whether to judge that as a good sign or not. I'm thinking to myself, maybe my monitor won't peak but I'll still ovulate? We'll see. I'm going to start backing up my monitor with my internet cheap OPK's tonight, that way I'll have tests both in the AM and in the PM!

Can I just say how I hate how $$ TTC is? I went to Walgreens last night and priced my CBEFM sticks there, $50, and I thought maybe I'd pick up some OPK's there, no! They were like 11 for 2 and I believe $20 for either 4 or 5. Ridiculous!!!
I looked this morning, and panicked, because I only have 5 more CBEFM sticks left. I frantically ordered more from Amazon....part of me hopes I don't need them!! but that would be a waste of 40 dollars!

I'm not going to do my traditional "today I'm thankful for" instead a prayer request:


My boss' son is sick! Maybe the flu, they aren't sure! he's had a kidney transplant years ago so they are hoping its nothing with that. He was sent by ambulance an hour away from his home and by boss drove down last night at 11. Pray he gets to feeling better and that she has a safe trip back up in the next few days.

No comments: